HIDALGO COUNTY IRRIGATION DISTRICT No. 2
|Subdivision Plat Submittals:
A $200 fee is charged for reviewing all Subdivision Plats that are submitted to the District for official approval. A $100 fee is charged for all Subdivision Plats that are submitted for re-signature only.
1. Plats need to contain the following language:
This Plat is hereby approved by the Hidalgo County Irrigation District No. 2 on this, the ________ day of _______ 20__.
No improvements of any kind (including without limitation, trees, fences, and buildings) shall be placed upon Hidalgo County Irrigation District #2 rights of ways or easements.
2. Designate on the plat the location of all District easements. Unless owned in fee title by the District and described by metes and bounds, the District's easements are normally as follows:
3. Copy of Warranty Deed if ownership is different than District's records.
4. Flat Rate needs to be current.
5. Plat should show the starting point in relation to the Subdivisions shown on the District map.
6. Along with the original Subdivision Plat submit a paper copy.
7. If the Subdivision is to be excluded from the District a petition for exclusion can be downloaded here.